Friday, March 6, 2009

'Cats Cooking Some Summer Fun

Much of the RailCats 2009 promotional schedule is now available online. Check it out to see which of your favorite promotions are back for this season, and which new ones you can add to your calendar.

2009 PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE

Me, I'm a sucker for the Famous Chicken. I circle the date on my calendar every year and I can't wait to see him again on August 6. As far as the giveaways, though, how can you do better than cash? The RailCats will have two money giveaways (June 5 & August 13) where each of the first 1,000 fans will be handed an envelope containing up to $100 in cash!

What giveaway is your favorite? Let us know in the commens.

1 comment:

  1. The replica championship ring was always my favorite, but boo-hoo we're not getting one this year. It is an odd numbered year, so maybe next season we can get one again. All kidding aside, I'm looking forward to opening day and the coin for obvious reasons. It's Spring and that means Railcats baseball.

    ReplyDelete